Thursday, June 28, 2007

ART RAGE


I downloaded/bought a new painting/art program the other day called ART RAGE. What a powerful fun little program this is for a mere 19.99! It may be hard to see here because the files are so small, but I took a digitial photo, and using the paint tool, as well as different techniques, experimented and made my photo into a painting! The cool thing is that you can save the files as PSD or JPEGs and can further work with them in other programs!!!!

There are many tools such as pencils, markers, pastels, crayons, and more. I still have not figured out how to use all the features, but it has on online manual, (wish I had one in my hand however) and it appears to be simple enough. Heck, it even has LAYERS!!!!

So for any of you who love to play with new technology, this is a FAB program! I have great plans for this program as I do a lot of digital photography for reference, and this program provides even more possibilities along with photoshop!

Makes me want to get out into the studio and PAINT, which I will...I started a mixed media piece yesterday and it just felt so good to dive right in and JUST DO IT.

Off to do some listing on etsy/ebay, I have many sweet cards which I have been pumping out, along with working on my order from Jennifer at Earth Angel Toys.

I also need to find a laptop. Maybe I will do some research and come up with one by the end of the week. Thank God for Best Buy/Staples/Office Depot Credit cards.
Patti

No comments:

Google