Sunday, December 9, 2007

THE FRA

The Magazine is one of the pieces I have in my Pre-Raphaelite/Arts and Crafts collection of books, magazines, prints, etc.

It was published by Elbert Hubbard, the founder of the Roycroft business in East Aurora, New York. The art is done in the arts and crafts style, and this magazine is a historical catalog of the decorative arts which they produced, as well as musings by Hubbard, his wife, William Morris, and famous writers and thinkers of the time.

Chock full of ads, photographs, drawings and musings, it is a fabulous item for any collector or artist who may use this in their work.

You can find it on Ebay, link provided.

I also spent some time listing items on Etsy, some which are at a discounted price.

Tomorrow I will list a card or two which I will send for FREE...as part of my pay-it-forward to the universe. I believe in giving things away as well as selling. It is good karma and besides, I love to do it.

So keep coming back, as you never know WHAT might show up here!

Patti

No comments:

Google