Monday, December 31, 2007

I Did Part II

Today's snow was a perfect excuse to work on all my business things that have fallen by the wayside.

My website had outdated links, and needed some slight alterations. I bought web space from Go Daddy for my new website, and so far the customer service has been excellent.

I wish I knew how to use Dreamweaver well. I am going to research some sites that I like so that I have an idea of how I might set up my new website. I need to make a temporary site to put some of the cards up, and it will grow as I grow. I am so excited to put them out into the world. I think there is a need for cards that address weddings and love notes for lovers of all types. And, it will have a section for my cards that are just a little bit edgy.

Now I have to install Illustrator as I also have to learn that.

Tonight's artwork is an old real photo postcard that I sewed onto an oil monotype that I did. I might paint or work into it more, but for today she is perfect as she is.

Here is to prosperity, inspiration, and success in the New Year!
Patti

2 comments:

Tangled Stitch said...

She is very perfect. Have a Happy Prosperous, Healthy, Artistic New Year!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful work! I'm trying to get up the courage to put my art out there also, lot's of butterflies in my stomach. I wish you a very sweet New Year.

Google