Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Packing for the Trip

I dashed through the art supply store to pick up a small inexpensive set of watercolors and small watercolor books for the trip. I am truly about packing minimally as I don't want to get caught up in bringing 10,000 things, many of which I won't need.

Anything I don't have I am sure I can buy there.

Ipod
Camera
Money
Credit Card
Passport
Umbrella
1 book
sunglasses
a small Spanish phrase book
Address book
Clothes and health items such as Zicam and Vitamin C to keep this strange cold I think I have at bay.
Only 2 pairs of shoes.

I bought a set of 12 Yarka watercolors for less than 8.00, a small pocket sized Moleskine watercolor book, and a book of watercolor postcards. I will bring a few pencils, and markers, and MAYBE pack one larger watercolor pad in my suitcase.

I heard that one of the well known watercolor artists in town has her students buy Yarkas to travel abroad, so I figured if it is good enough for them, then it is good enough for me. Far cheaper than the first set that I picked up at the art store that was 50.00!

I bought extra lithium batteries for the camera, a 4 gig memory card so that I should have no problems taking lots of pictures when I am in Spain.

Am I missing anything dear readers?

I am not sure when I will post again. I have been pretty busy the last few days, and am not sure what my internet access will be, though I am will do my very BEST to get onto a computer or two while I am gone.

Patti

No comments:

Google