Monday, March 24, 2008

Projekt 1

Mosey on over to my EAT MAN DRINK WATER blog, where I posted some of the photos from a series I am putting together, titled Projekt 1, born out of the need to make art on the plane.

Years ago, I did a lot of fun travel collages on the plane using the Airline magazines, but then after 9/11, I stopped taking my pointy little scissors with me.

Taken with a Canon Powershot A 75, a dinosaur compared to what most people use... Most are altered or touched up in Photoshop.

I intend to do a series of oil paintings based upon these images, which will eventually give me a 20 piece body of work.......

My time away from my studio and my busy life is often an incredible time of introspection and inspiration, and born over the past week is this project, which has been incubating for 2 years.

patti

No comments:

Google