Monday, August 18, 2008

In Kentucky

One of the things that I have learned is that down time is sometimes the time that I get the most inspiration. It is the moments in between the work that the work is created..a paraphrase to that famous quote by Debussy? that "the music is what happens in between the notes".

There is a book that I want to write, and probably will have to self publish. I won't say what it is in case someone decides to beat me to it. I have had enough of that in my life where I have come up with an idea, and someone else ran with it and made the money.

I outlined it on the 999 miles that I spent in the car traveling here, with my husband give me feedback and insight, and as always, his never ending support.

So there will be more to follow.

I probably will not make a fortune on this, but like my art, it is something that I have to and want to do.

Such is the process of art!

patti

1 comment:

Tangled Stitch said...

I can't wait to read it, sorry I've been so lax in my blogging. Hope you are having a wonderfully creative summer!

Google