Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Shape I'm In


FINALLY I got back into the studio after nearly a month hiatus. My store called, needing more cards, which forced me to open the door...and get to work. I figured that it was a nice prompt for me to unlock the door, air it out a bit, and not only make cards, but clean as I go. I put together another package of paper and gathered more art supplies/collectibles to sell on Ebay or Etsy.

I need to downsize, to reorganize, to focus on what I really want to do, which is paint and some mixed media. The jewelry, the stamps, the glitter - can all go, or can go to school for the kids to use. I have even been sending boxes out to people for free..of things I can no longer use. I figure it is good karma; at the very least I get to clean up a bit.

Sadly my health issues have been getting in the way of doing as much as I would like to. Some terrible thing has possibly taken up residence in my intestines..perhaps a parasite or bacteria. If that is ruled out, then something else is very wrong, and I will have to go for more testing.

It isn't fair, all this probing of my body.

BUT I have found out that double shots of espresso help, so if I have to get jump started from time to time, so be it.

More to come soon I hope, Ms. Patti O

No comments:

Google