Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Latest

"In a bad economy we EAT the children!" said the witch.


I received my sketchbook for the SKETCHBOOK project. I have one month to fill it up and post it back to them. I have to get on it and decide which way I am going to go with the theme "Everyone We Know"..... With the advent of a change of administration in this country, I might have a lot of fun playing with politics as part of the book.

Because of the snow, I hardly moved from the house all weekend. Instead I started excavating the stuff in my attic (which is BAD) and list things on eBay and Etsy. I should be in the studio working, but it is much warmer and cozier in the house in the snow.......

Current things on Etsy--- all kinds of old paper and antique and vintage valentines. Ebay has more of my specialty valentines, and some of my antique prints. It is hard to sell these days in a bad economy, but I don't think about that too much and keep positive. No gloom and doom allowed in this house!

Off to work on the taxes, the bane of us creative ones with businesses~

patti

No comments:

Google