Monday, February 16, 2009

Adopt Frank Clark


Frank Clark is sad. He needs a new home. He hopes that by hanging out on Ebay he will find someone to love him. So far, no one is even watching him. But I have faith that Frank will end up happily ever after. Keep in touch to see where he goes.He lived in the 1800's, and is portrayed on metal, called a tintype. All you altered artists out there could re-purpose him. If you don't, then I am going to have to do it.

I have joined Twitter, and have another new curve to learn in all of this internet gunk. I do love being so connected. Perhaps someday it might even help me in my art business. I quite haven't figured THAT out yet....and I still have 1/2 a tank of gas in my studio to keep making art for a while, but I do have to pay the cable bill, or all of this internet stuff will come to a screeching halt.

Oh and my Ebay ID is catskillpaper.

patti

No comments:

Google