Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Green Hint of the Day

For those of you who sell on eBay and Etsy and such, recycling materials is a must. I take home the small print cartridge boxes from my laser printer at school which are great for shipping rubber stamps, smalls and other objects. I tape on a small piece of paper on front for the address label, make sure they is adequate space for the postal stamp, and away it goes. They are lightweight too and save on postage!

I try and save most packing materials that I get from other things to reuse. We over package in this world, and I have even stopped wrapping gifts and adding to the landfills, unless it is recycled wrap!

DO YOUR BEST TO CONSERVE!

patti

2 comments:

Tangled Stitch said...

Thank you for the wonderful tip. If all of us just became a little more green maybe we can heal the planet too.

Tangled Stitch said...

Thanks for the rant! It's every 2 to 3 weeks here too. Like one long perpetual pms/period thing. Horrible! I keep hoping I'm near the end!

Google