Wednesday, October 8, 2008

To the Fall



It still has not frosted here, my pulling the basil was premature. It did give me a few photo ops, but now that I am leaving for Kentucky first thing in the morning, I won't be able to make pesto out of it. What am I to do.

Here is a photo of the three pumpkins sitting outside my studio. The bench only has three legs, but I lean it up against the building. I was given to me for free, me who who adopts rickety chairs. Seems I have graduated to benches too.

The other is of lovely pink Japanese poppies that are in their last bloom.

I will be in Kentucky for 6 days. I may bring my watercolors and paper instead of my laptop. Megan does not have wireless, and all the routers on the Army base are blocked. My paints are much lighter than the laptop so I look forward to the lighter carry on. I will probably load it up with books instead.

To more new adventures, Patti O

No comments:

Google