Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Christmas in July..almost



With the pouring rain in the afternoon, it is hard to take a four year old in and out of the studio. That involved either running through the downpours, or fumbling around with umbrellas. Being lazy to boot, I just did more cleaning in my back room, which is a stash for all kinds of things.

I found two Gleaner zines and one Erraticus zine. I will sit and read them as I bet I never took the time to do that. When done they will either go into one of many piles. Things to sell, things to keep, things to give away, and the last group consisting of different bags for different people filled with all kinds of things.

An offer here for mixed media artists, I have a few American Spirit Cigarette Tins, perfect for altered art. I sold the one tin that I made a shrine out of, but since I have had these for a while, and not used them yet, I am offering them to anyone who wants them. Send me a few stamps or something for the postage, or a few notecards. I just don't want to throw them out!!

I found some lovely vintage Christmas Seals and tags that I did list on Etsy. They are 50's or earlier....Now what to do with all these plate block stamps that I collected in the 70's...it seems that they are only worth their face value...at least they held their value, which is more than I can say for my other investments!!!!

Off to work on some more!

Patti

No comments:

Google