Monday, February 18, 2008

Business Cards


I took some time today to redo my Catskill Paper business cards and send them out to Vista Print to print on their heavier matte paper. After they come back and I see how the quality is, I will send off my other two.

I have decided to make two kinds of We Do cards, one to hand out to women, and one to hand out to men. I like the idea of having one of each. I think I am going to leave off the We Do text on the women, like I did to the men.

As always, I welcome your comments and suggestions!

Off to bed, it has been a long creative and productive day....and in spite of the cappuchino I had earlier, I am tired. I will put on CNN or the Weather Channel and drift off to sleep hugging my heating pad. (which by the way, can indeed burn you skin if it gets too hot!)

No comments:

Google