Friday, February 22, 2008

We Do for Women


This is the second card I have designed for my WE DO line of greeting cards. I know I need to keep designing an entire line, but so far I have one for men and one for women.

I am awaiting the box of business cards I sent out to Vista Print for Catskill Paper, and if I like the heavy matte stock, I will get both sets of WE DO cards printed.

I still need to find a printer for my card line, as I don't think I want to continuously print and cut my own images for my cards, especailly if I get some orders. I have been having Catprint do them, but they will be too pricey if I decide to wholesale the line, which I will eventually do.

In the meantime, it is cut and paste at home, and I still have work to do on my websites. It is a long process, let me tell you. But if I do something every day, I will eventually get it done!

Off to watch a movie, Farinelli. The costumes look lovely and so is the music. You Tube has several exerpts from the movie if you want to check it out....

xxpatti

No comments:

Google