Friday, February 1, 2008

Ice Day


Instead of a snow day, we had an ice day.

It was splendid. I worked on learning how to get my images much smaller for the web, and worked on the Catskill Paper website, as well as sketching out an idea for my We Do Greeting Cards site.

Sometimes that is a problem, when the mind's eye can see something far more powerful and savvy than my working experience in graphics can produce. I do an awful lot of experimenting, and on occasion, there is a great wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The two Dreamweaver Classes I had in the past week have been great. I bet students would really get into designing their own websites if they had the chance. I wonder if the school will buy the program....I know I am enjoying using it, in addition to all the other things that I have to do in relation to my business.

I have gotten some wonderful feedback on my greeting card line for same sex couples, wedding, romance etc.

I look to each day as an adventure and I am learning as I go. I am most happy when I am in the thick of it.

Patti

PS image is my studio during the ice storm. I did not set foot in it all day. Plenty of inside work to keep me busy!

No comments:

Google