Thursday, July 31, 2008

Just Chillin'


I have been away, doing very little except relaxing.

I took my watercolors and acrylics, and did not paint, and this trip I am leaving the acrylics home but still packing the watercolors.

The camera and laptop always travel with me, just in case I feel like doing some Photoshop and writing.

This next trip is to Cape Cod for four days, and I don't know what I will do, nor do I care. Dinner with friends, a baseball game. Dinner in or dinner out, beach walks, some reading. All or none of the above, whichever is all good. Down time for the fast pace that will eventually creep back into my life.

Photo of the beds we slept in. Meredith was a bit appalled that I shot the messy beds, but I find them rather romantic.

Be back in several days.

Patti

No comments:

Google