Friday, July 6, 2007

Eat Man Drink Water Zine

Last summer I joined in a "zine" swap. A zine is usually as small book or magazine which is self published and can be about anything and produced in a myriad of ways.

This zine was based upon a collage I did..which is the title and the cover of the zine, and also the name of my personal blog. (Oh if I could REALLY talk about such things on a public blog!)

It is a silly little twisted poem with collages to illustrate it, much in the style of those morbid Victorian morality poems such as found in the book Srewel Peter.
You can find this little chapbook, another word for pocket gem, on Etsy and Ebay. Or directly through me. I guarantee it will give you a chuckle at the very least.

Off to an artist pre-opening party for our city's sculpture biennial, which I am not in, but am friends with some of the artists who are. After that off to shoot a Sweet Sixteen party for one of my students whom I adore.

Till tomorrow, patti

No comments:

Google