Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hazards of Working at Dusk

A quick post as I am busy working on painting my kitchen and that has been what has been consuming most of my life these days, as well as preparing for my daughter's bridal shower on Saturday.

Hazards of painting at dusk which I have discovered..... bugs. I have bug bites. Not too many, but enough to be annoying. I normally carry some natural repellent, but I forgot it the other night. Oh and always have to check for ticks. I am lucky that I have never seen one on me ever, but I do check all the nooks and crannies that they like to go. Or Larry does, haha.

Dropping things that you can't see when it is dark, like your cell phone.

Luckily, some dog walkers found it and it appears to be in good working order. Only it is still 40 minutes away and I don't know when I can find it.

I hope to get out tomorrow to paint again. Today looks like it will be stormy and we have our hands full with stuff at home. I feel like I am going through withdrawal if I don't write or make art.

patti

No comments:

Google